If you’re looking for costumes beginning with T then you’ve come to the right place. I have classic ‘T’ costumes like Tarzan or the Tin Man through to a game of Twister costume and more. I particularly like the idea of dressing up as a Tea Bag as I have affectionately been known as the old tea bag due to my love of tea!
This page, along with a number of others,has been compiled as a resource page for anyone who’s been invited to an alphabet party. I used to get invited to a lot of alphabet parties when I was in my 20s and I think it’s high time they caught on again! In a nutshell you have to dress up as something beginning with a particular letter and if you’re on this webpage then the letter chosen is the letter T! I have other webpages available that cover the rest of the letters of the alphabet, but let’s look at costumes beginning with T right now.
Fancy Dress Costumes Beginning with T
- Tea Bag
- Teddy bear
- Teddy Boys & Girls
- Teddy Roosevelt
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Tennis Player
- Texas Ranger
- Tic Tac Toe
- Tin Man – The Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz is an absolute classic costume for a ‘T’ party and can also be worn if you’re going to a classic movies themed night.
- Tina Turner
- Tinkerbell – Peter Pan’s little fairy friend, I used to love Tink as a child and I still love the idea of dressing up as her these days too!
- Tinky Winky – One of the Teletubbies, Tinky Winky is instantly recognizable and if you happen to have a touch too much drink then people will think you’re in character when you don’t pronounce your words quite right! You can check out all of the Teletubbie costumes on the group costume post.
- Tomato Ketchup
- Tooth Fairy
- Toreador – this is the name for a Spanish bull fighter, ole!
- Trophy Wife
- Tweedledee or Tweedledum – From Alice in Wonderland, this would also make a great couples costume idea.
- Twenties Lady – Dress up as a Flapper, Gatsby Girl or a female take on a 20s gangster. Check out this post for some great 1920s Flapper costumes.
- Twenties Man