If you’re looking for costumes beginning with S then you’re in the right place! I have a wealth of different costumes starting with S from Superman to Sweet Pea and more so let’s check them out.
I compiled this page as a resource page for anyone who’s been invited to an alphabet party. An alphabet party is where you are given a letter and you have to dress up as something beginning with that letter. If you’re on this page I’m going to assume that the letter chosen is S. If you need other letters though I have you covered on my A-Z costume page, but let’s look at costumes beginning with S right now.
NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases – more information below
Costumes Beginning with S – The Big List
- Safari Explorer
- Saloon Girl
- Scarlett O’Hara – The star of the classic move Gone With The Wind you can actually check out some of Scarlett’s costume ideas on this post – Scarlett O’Hara Costumes.
- Scary Spice – One of the Spice Girls you can check out her costume of my Spice Girls Costume Ideas post.
- Scientist – all you need for this costume is a white lab coat, a funky wig would also look great if you want to go as a ‘mad’ scientist. A great idea is to get hold of some dry ice so that you can pour your drink over it and look like you’re mixing up some secret formula!
- Scooby Doo – I just love Scooby, definitely one of the best dog characters on television you can find the perfect Scooby costume on Scooby Doo Costumes.
- Scottish Costumes – Whether you like the traditional Scotsman costume that we all think of ie a kilt or whether you’ve been watching Braveheart and want to dress up as a Scottish warrior they’re both great ‘S’ costume ideas!
- Scotty – The Star Trek engineer on the Original Star Trek series.
- Scream – the ghostface character from the Scream movies who doesn’t appear to have a ‘real’ name.
- Scullery Maid
- Shaggy – Scooby’s best friend, you can find cool Shaggy costumes on my Scooby Doo Costumes post.
Scotish Warrior CostumeSaloon Girl CostumeStar Trek Scotty Costume
- Sherlock Holmes – The self-proclaimed most famous detective in the world! I like to think of Sherlock in the traditional way with a deer stalker hat, Victorian gentleman’s cape coat and a pipe.
- Sir Lancelot – One of the Knights of the Round Table in the days of King Arthur, Sir Lancelot is somewhat of a historical legend.
- Sixties Mod
- SkyBlu – One half of the group LMFAO.
- Sleeping Beauty
- Slot Machine
- Snake Charmer
- Snow Queen
- Snow White
- Soccer Player
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Spanish Bullfighter
- Spanish Dancer
- Spartan Warrior
- Spice Girl – any Spice Girl, check out all of the different Spice Girl costumes on the Spice Girls Costume Ideas post.
- Spock – A very logical costume idea from the original Star Trek series.
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Sporty Spice – One fifth of the popular 90s girl band the Spice Girls you can check out her costume on – Spice Girls Costume Ideas.
- Statue of Liberty
- Stormtrooper – There’s always someone in the group who wants to dress up as someone/something from Star Wars so why not be a Stormtrooper for the night.
- Sumo Wrestler
Women’s Supergirl CostumeInflatable Sumo Wrestler CostumeAdult Statue Of Liberty Costume
- Super Girl
- Sweeny Todd
- Sweet Pea – A character from the cult movie Sucker Punch you can check out her costume on my Sucker Punch Costume Ideas post.
- Sylvester (Looney Tunes)
Hi I’m Louanne from Everything Halloween, welcome to my blog! I just wanted to let you know that this post may contain affiliate links which means, at no cost to YOU, that I might receive compensation if you purchase something through a link on my site. In the online world this is called ‘affiliate marketing’ and is a very common way that bloggers make their money, if you want to find out more then check out this post to find out what is affiliate marketing and how we make money on this site, If you want to see my full affiliate disclosure and the other ‘legal stuff’ then click here.