Costumes That Start With The Letter E
Are you looking for costumes beginning with E? If so you’ve come to the right place as I have an awesome costume collection just for you from Elvis to Elizabeth I and from Edward Scissorhands to an elephant there are some cool costumes that start with E.
I love thinking of different costumes that start with a certain letter which is probably because of the amount of alphabet parties I attended in my early 20s. If you’ve never been to an alphabet party then you don’t know what you’re missing. Alphabet parties are basically a themed fancy dress event whereby you pick a letter of the alphabet like E and everyone has to dress as something beginning with that letter. It’s amazing what people come up with and so much fun.
NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases – more information below
Regardless of why you need a costume that starts with E, let’s have a look at what fancy dress outfits we’ve found for you….
The Big List of Costumes Beginning with E
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Edna Everage – otherwise known as Dame Edna.
- Edward Scissorhands – the licensed Edward Scissorhands costumes look fantastic and take you back to the first of the Tim Burton Johnny Depp collaborations.
- Edwardian Gent or Lady – historical costumes are very popular and with the popularity of shows such as Downtown Abbey (the first season was based in the post-Edwardian era, but some of the costumes were still quite Edwardian in looks) these costumes are bound to be a hit.
- Egg – there are a few fried egg costumes, but this could also be an Easter egg.
- Egyptian Queen – the most popular Egyptian queen is Cleopatra, and she’s often portrayed wearing the heavy make up that Elizabeth Taylor characterized her in on the silver screen.
- Elf or Elf on the Shelf
- Elizabeth I – if you sport a red curly wig with a Tudor costume then people will automatically think of you as Queen Elizabeth.
- Elle Woods – the pink clothed, chihuahua loving wannabe lawyer from Legally Blonde
- Elsa from Frozen
- Elton John
- Elvira – the mistress of the night herself
- Elvis – the King had many different looks through his musical career, but the one most commonly emulated seems to be his jumpsuit era.
Aloha Elvis Adult Costume,White,MediumErnie The Elephant Plush Mascot CostumeElvira Mistress of the Dark Costume
- Emma, the Yellow Wiggle
- (An) Emo
- Emperor Penguin
- Eric Cartman from Southpark
Eskimo Woman Adult CostumePlus Size Eskimo (2X) CostumeDisney 3Pc.Evil Queen Costume
- ET the Extra-Terrestrial
- Eve – a nude colored bodystocking with strategically placed fig leafs make for an easy costume idea for someone with a lot of confidence to carry off.
- Evel Knievel
- Evil Queen – before she went by the name of Ravenna, Snow White’s evil stepmom was simply known as the Evil Queen.
If you’re after a costume beginning with a different letter of the alphabet then I’ve got you covered with my A-Z costume page.
Back to the letter E – which costume idea is your favorite?
Hi I’m Louanne from Everything Halloween, welcome to my blog! I just wanted to let you know that this post may contain affiliate links which means, at no cost to YOU, that I might receive compensation if you purchase something through a link on my site. In the online world this is called ‘affiliate marketing’ and is a very common way that bloggers make their money, if you want to find out more then check out this post to find out what is affiliate marketing and how we make money on this site, If you want to see my full affiliate disclosure and the other ‘legal stuff’ then click here.