Costumes Starting with N
Have you ever been to an alphabet party? When I was in my early 20s they were all the rage, somehow every time I was invited to one it was always a P party which meant dressing up as something beginning with the letter P. You can choose any letter of the alphabet however and today I’ve chosen the letter N.
Fancy dress parties or costume parties are so much more fun when they’re themed, but you don’t always want to have an 80s party, beach theme event or even a Star Wars themed party. Choosing a letter to base your party around is fun because seeing how people interpret it can be really interesting…..some people really know how to think outside of the box.
NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases – more information below
Costumes Beginning with the Letter N – The List
- Nacho Libre
- NASA Astronaut
- Native American Indian
- Ned Kelly
- Neo – Whether you were a fan of the Matrix movies or not, you’d have to agree the costumes were pretty awesome.
Nacho Libre CostumeNASA Astronaut CostumeNeptune Costume
- Nightwing – AKA Dick Grayson, the original Robin sidekick to Batman and ward to Bruce Wayne, Dick becomes Nightwing as he grows older and the costume is basically a black bodysuit with a blue wings motif along the top chest part with the blue going down the arms.
- Nikki Minaj
- Nineteen Eighties Yuppie – The economic boom of the 80s saw a new breed of upwardly mobile young people burst onto the scene believing the mantra ‘ greed is good’ and we called them Yuppies. Dress up in a designer suit and shoes, red braces and a loud tie and carry a brick like mobile phone if you’re a man. If you’re a woman be sure to wear a suit with big shoulder pads, stiletto heels, big ear rings and of course a brick mobile phone!
- Nineteen Fifties Boy – there are two options for a 50s boy, you can dress up like one of the T-Birds from Grease or you could be a Teddy Boy.
- Nineteen Fifties Girl – as with the male costume idea there are also two options for a 50s girl – in the style of Grease and the Pink Ladies or as a Teddy Girl
- Nineteen Thirties Film Star – Wear a full length backless gown cut on the bias with gloves and costume jewelry.
Nightwing CostumeNicki Minaj CostumeNinja Warrior Costume
- Nite Owl
- Nutty Professor
Hi I’m Louanne from Everything Halloween, welcome to my blog! I just wanted to let you know that this post may contain affiliate links which means, at no cost to YOU, that I might receive compensation if you purchase something through a link on my site. In the online world this is called ‘affiliate marketing’ and is a very common way that bloggers make their money, if you want to find out more then check out this post to find out what is affiliate marketing and how we make money on this site, If you want to see my full affiliate disclosure and the other ‘legal stuff’ then click here.